Friday, March 11
Shift Restaurant and Bar
Owen Read (Cincinnatus), Zac Grieve (Work One), Bebe Kinnett (Absolute Web Marketing), Jim Kinnett (Kinnett Consulting Group), Chris Meyer & Amy Fryman (Friendship Bank), Kadie Wagner (Bright Nutrition), Mark Munchel (Optimum Chiropractor), Tonya Wolfe (Preferred Rate Mortgage), Patty Riebsomer (George’s Pharmacy), Rick Hughes (Millenium Business Systems), Nick Bader (First Financial Bank), Doris Gibbons (Gibbons Insurance Agency), Lonny Barnett (Edward Jones Investments), Nicole Wuestefeld (Andres-Wuestefeld Funeral Home)
- February minutes were posted to the website.
- Hopefully everyone has had a chance to review them.
- Lonny motioned to approve and Doris second
- In January we received two major sponsors
- First Financial Bank Sponsor $ 2,500.00
- Cincinnatus Bank Sponsor $ 1,500.00
- St. Elizabeth $1500
- Cash balance as of 2/28/22 $12,458.48
- Mark is doing an excellent job updating the membership list and contacting members that have not yet renewed.
- Make sure to review your online listing and contact Mark with updates
- 32 active members as of today
- Discussion was had about updating the website
- We’ll be looking to create a subcommittee to help update. Doris might chair!
Golf Outing Report
- May 16 is the golf outing at Hidden Valley
- First Financial corner table is ready for BABA to use as a marketing tool through May
- We will begin accepting door prizes. Golfers LOVE door prizes, so the more we have the happier they are and more likely to return and encourage others to play.
- Doors prizes can be dropped off to Lonny or brought to any meeting
- Please also consider golfing or donating.
- BABA volunteers make this day successful. Nicole will work on a Signup Genius to send out.
- Flyers are almost complete and should be ready to go in a week or two
- Jim is still working on FCN sponsorship, hope to have next week
- Golf Outing Details
- Check in at 8:30
- 10:00 shotgun start
- Golfers are back in around 2:00
- Cost of 4some is $400
- Hole Sponsorship $125, with 4some is $100
- Volunteer Opportunities Include:
Prior to Day of:
- Raffle Items / Basket Donation procurement
- These can be dropped off at Lonny’s Edward Jones office (same parking lot as Bright Skyline)
1. Registration – First Contact
2. Registration – Second Contact
3. Registration – Third Contact
4. Goodie Bag Distribution
5. Hole Sponsor Sign Placement
6. 18th Tee (2-3 shifts)
7. Door Prize Set Up & Distribution